Saturday, February 09, 2013

Nemo has come and gone


Nothing to report here, just a lot of rain and wind.  Today the sun came out and it was cold, February weather. 

I’m getting closer to sewing.  I got out blocks I made in November and laid them on the bed… not impressed.  It will make a nice lap quilt but that’s all I’m doing with it. I know what I did wrong and I will try making this again, more organized.  I have all the fabric I need in my stash, will pull more before the Spring Retreat and work on the new one there. 

But first I want to test a new mystery… I have everything I need to make it now, strips, background and backing.  Pattern is written, all I have to do is cut and sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge