Friday, February 01, 2013

February 1st


February already, and I haven’t sewn since November 11th so I’ve decided it’s about time.  Back up some, back to November 12 when I got home, I had help unloading the car.  Yes that help was greatly appreciated, but… well I would have been a little neater putting stuff away. 

My sewing table was covered, hardly recognizable as a cutting table so I started there.  I had a lot of sorting to do and I made a dent… then I got a phone call which required me to get on line, and then I had to check email and… 
well I’d better get back to it!  I’ll never get back to sewing sitting here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge