Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day one report

I made it safely up here, actually drove the whole way myself, so I am fine with driving, YEA!!! Everyone loves the hew hotel, and the new conference room is working great for the 16 who arrived yesterday and went right to work sewing. No blown circuits yet… YET, but not everyone has an iron either. So far so good… And speaking of good, breakfast was WONDERFUL… no better than wonderful! YUMMY!
Now I need to get back to the conference room before they miss me,… more to come

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how envious I am of both your location and occupation for the next few days... Lancaster County is the one place I consider home - my Mother and quite a few family members live there... have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge