Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall for sure


I thought I would show you some fall color in out yard. Sadly, last weekend’s winds and rains did away with a lot of the color, but left us enough so we know for sure it’s fall. Well that and all the fallen leaves.

I’m fully recovered from the retreat now, and have been for a few days. I’ve just been busy reorganizing things for the next retreat, and catching up at home. This week I managed to get an eye appointment thanks to a cancellation, and got new eye glasses ordered. I hope they come in by the next retreat, although the old ones are working fine, just a slight correction to the prescription.




November is a week away, and so is the next quilt retreat, and I can’t wait.














Front yard color looking left from front door





and looking right



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge