Saturday, October 03, 2009

I miss her

I miss my friend. I truly miss her, and wish she knew that I missed her and love her dearly. I miss the hours we used to sit and talk about nothing in general, just whatever struck her to discuss at each sitting. I miss her stories of days she remembered, long long times ago. Even when I was not visiting her, we would talk on the phone each day, sometimes three or four times a day. I would call her early each afternoon and see how her morning went, and then we would call her again in the evening so John could check in too. She would call me to tell me a funny, and I would share some with her also. It’s now been over four months since I have seen her and I miss her horribly. Sadly she doesn’t remember those good times, but I know it’s not her and I do love her still, and always will… I will always miss that old friend of mine.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your firend. Keep your chin up. Sadly we all move on, up or down, who knows sometimes. Just keep beingtrue to you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge