Thursday, October 01, 2009

October 1st?

No way it is October already, what happened to September! It must have been shortened this year and I didn’t get the news.

So since it is the first of the month I have some things to take care of today…

First, update BOMs. Octobers block will be King’s Crown at http://delawarequilts.com/BOMs/KingsCrown/index.html Depending on when you read this, you may get to see it before anyone else, since I haven’t gotten to that yet.

Retreat updates next, the October retreat is just two weeks away! Am I ready, yes and no, but I could be ready in an hour if it were tomorrow. I can’t wait to get there!

Relay updates, we had our first committee meeting last night, it was great to see three new faces there. I’m looking forward to a terrific year ahead. Guess I need to do some kind of update on the web site too. http://www.relayforlife.org/eastsussex




T-shirt update, the Making More Birthdays t-shirts seem to be taking off. My teammates are selling them north and south and have raised over $800 to date selling them. I showed them at the committee meeting last night and everyone seemed to like them, one didn’t make it home since it was bought on the spot! I hope to see some team orders soon.




Family matter is still unresolved and tied up in the court. We are worried sick over that.

And health update, exploratory knee surgery is set for Nov 30th, I’ll just bear with it between now and then… Two retreats between now and then and Thanksgiving too, and a week later we head out for vacation… should be very interesting.

And no, I have not forgotten about the box of fabric I promised to some lucky blogger. The winner has been drawn and as soon as I can get the box in the mail it will be on the way. I will let the winner tell you who she is when she comments on here that she got the box… how’s that for suspense?

Happy October everyone!
Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge