Friday, December 18, 2009

Another Tree

The tree I am sharing today is from Disney’s Hollywood Studios entrance, and I thought I would write about my favorite Christmas movie… but I can’t decide which one I like the best! I have a nice collection of them and honestly, watch them all almost every year.

One household favorite is Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas. Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas is a children's storybook by Russell Hoban which was adapted into a television special by Jim Henson with songs by Paul Williams. It first came into our San Antonio home in 1987 on HBO, and was recorded on VHS and watched so many times it wore out. I was thrilled to find it on DVD a number of years ago, and bought two copies, one for us and one for Jonathon since it was his favorite too.

This is John Denver's version with video from the original TV special featuring Emmet and his Mother.

Now I have to put the DVD on, and do some Christmas decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge