Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the way home

Vacation is almost over, and so we are headed home. I’ve had issues connecting which is why you haven’t heard from me. I’m sorry this trip is coming to an end, but it is time to get back home to hopefully resume normalcy. I hope to get the house decorated and maybe even get some baking done before next weekend, when I think we’ll be having our family Christmas… maybe.

AND of course I will write a full report on vacation and share some of my favorite memories and photos! It was pure delight and I need to get all the memories down before the holidays erase them from the front of my memory bank!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Marge! It's been a busy week at FA -- not a lot of chatting but something like 30 new members in the last week or so! Someone, (but not me) mentioned us on Quiltville and the people started coming over to take a look! It's good to know you are either home or almost home. Sorry the weather is so bad but your trip is ending the same way it started: yucky weather! Ah well. Glad your back. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge