Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stash Report?

But first, since it is Valentine’s Day, have a happy, and let me point you to my Scrappy Hearts Pattern. FREE, always there, and a great stash user.

As I was catching up on the quilting blogs of the world I saw a lot of the same thing, Stash Reports... So let me give my own stash report... I have a HUGE stash. There, I’m done.

Oh... you want an up to date report? How much have I bought and how much I have used. I ain’t going there. Really, not even going to try to keep track of how many inches I use in a project. It’s not worth it. As long as I have as much as I have I can successfully make almost any quilt I want and not have to go shopping. I think that’s a good thing.

So, you still want my stash report, here it goes. I have a LOT of fabric, shelves loaded and bolts full. I have not bought any fabric this year (good thing). And I have not used any fabric this year (not good).


1 comment:

  1. Now I like that stash report - it's just like mine!
    Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge