Tuesday, February 02, 2010

You have NO idea, yet!

No new Super Stash Bowl questions yesterday but one comment came in this morning that I have to share.

“Ok, now that I have cheated and seen the finished quilt"

When I read this I got a good case of the giggles… no one knows what the finished quilt is yet, not even me. I’m not sure what this quilter thinks she saw, but I sure hope she isn’t sewing her DHSs together yet. With most of my recent mysteries, as the ladies on the Mysteries For Relay group will tell you, there are choices when it comes to finishing, design decisions to be made. And this is one of those cases.

So Dorothy .. I suggest you just wait until Saturday before you put anything together. You have some decisions to make before you start putting a quilt together. I will be giving you choices!

And that’s all I’m going to say about that for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge