Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last day of the month

February is a short month, but I think it got shorter this year… it went by so fast. That despite the snow, not being able to get out because of the snow, my knee issues and waiting for the court conclusion. BUT today is the last day so it is almost done and over with… thank goodness.

But that also means it’s time for me to update my web site again, and since I was snowed in so much I am ready and raring to go. I decided to share the Dublin Steps block as the March BOM, and am offering the full quilt pattern to go with it. The ladies on the Mysteries For Relay enjoyed it, and have given me permission to show their quilts to show off what a terrific pattern it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge