Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Super Stash Bowl logo button

A few people have asked me for the Super Stash Bowl logo for their blogs. I've tried to add it to the files in the Yahoo sites, but Yahoo isn't cooperating, so I'll try here.

The problem is, when I post it, it shows the logo, not the text to create the logo.

No matter what I do, no matter how I put it, it corrects me and shows JUST the logo, not the text to make the logo.

Or it tells me that it can't accept my HTML because it isn't correct and won't let me post at all.

I know I've done this before, and I know other people do it, so why can't I do it today, LOL!


PS if you know HOW I should or can do this properly, please tell me! In the meantime, I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge