Thursday, February 04, 2010

Two more questions

Well one question and one smart aleck remark LOL

"How can we know how large our project will be if you don’t tell us what sizes to cut things?"

OK, I know this is confusing, but you have to put up with it. It would be physically impossible for me to visit everyone before Kick Off to see how many scraps you have and how big you are cutting your squares and how well you are sewing, pressing and what size your DHSs end up. I just can’t do it, bad knees, bad weather, high gas prices, etc. And besides, you all live all over the place and I need to be home by Saturday to post the Kick Off directions!

Nor can I tell you what size finished project you will end up without knowing how large your squares are and how many you have. NOW… please, don’t email me that information either, because I will not calculate for each and every one of you what size your project will finish. You just have to have a little bit of faith that I know what I’m talking about and you will understand once the rest of the directions are posted.

I already said that if you cut your scraps and stash six inches and if you have 128 scrappy light six inch squares and 128 scrappy dark six inch squares, you could end up with an approximately 80 inch square quilt.

That’s all I can tell you for now.

"Just how much fun are we allowed to have? Be precise!
Your resident smart aleck"

Well, everyone else can have all the fun they want with this project. But, since you are such a smart aleck, you can’t have any fun until the second quarter
of the game.

Snicker… teach you to be funny with me… (giggling madly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge