Saturday, February 06, 2010

Super Uh Oh

It started snowing heavily around 3:30 yesterday, and is still snowing. We have at least 15 inches so far, since I can’t see the bottom of the fence in the backyard any more. But the worse part of this is that we’ve lost power. I was laying in bed listening to the wind howl when it occurred to me that was all I was hearing, no heat pump running and no refrigerator from the kitchen. That was about 6:20.

I decided to give the air card a try and success, I am on line. However, I am not saying on line long, to save power on the lap top for later.

BUT I wanted to post the first part of the Super Stash Bowl, Kick Off. There are links at the bottom of each page to the next one. Hopefully you will find something on one of those pages to use up your DHSs.

So here you go, Kick Off!

Have fun, and don’t forget to tell me all about it when I get back on line again. And I would sure LOVE to see some of your quilt photos.

2 comments:

  1. Holy snowpile Batman. That is something else. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Even this "Upstate New Yorker" is impressed!! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge