Monday, March 01, 2010

March 1, 2010

Well March is here, that means spring can't be too far off, right? I'm so ready for spring this year.

For the March BOM I'm sharing Dublin Steps, and have added the full quilt pattern to my Patterns For Relay page. We did this as one of the Mysteries For Relay and the ladies all really enjoyed it. (One of the testers has made three of them!)

http://www.delawarequilts.com/Retreat/
The October Retreat has six openings and the November Retreat has ten openings. The October Retreat this year is another Scrappy Happy Retreat, we'll be doing scrappy projects to use up some of our scraps and stashes. I will be introducing brand new scrappy patterns for that retreat! And I have decided which project I am doing for the November Retreat, but am keeping it a mysteryfor now. I'll let the November retreaters decide if they want it as a mystery or not as retreat time draws closer.

http://delawarequilts.com/HelpfulHints/
This month I have introduced to the web site at long last Helpful Hints. Through the years I have posted pages to help class groups, friends and strangers how to do something and never really shared it with the rest of the WWW. While snowed in I finally put them all on one page, and today am announcing that page. As I say on there, if you have a question, ask, and I will give you an answer or point you to someone who can help you. Just don'task me about paper piecing or appliqué, I don't do either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge