Sunday, March 07, 2010

More Snowballs!

While there is still a little bit of snow left in our yard, I figured I'd better add some more snowball possibilities. I'm guessing by the end of the day all the snow will be gone, but the snowball blocks will continue, despite the season.

I know there will be more, I have some great looking blocks coming up as BOMs which will work with the snowball. I will add them to the Special Snowball Project page when I load them, and hopefully will remember to add them on here too so you can see them.

Edited March 9th
The original post looked awful, so I've taken it off and in its place here is a link to the snowball page on my web site. http://delawarequilts.com/BOMs/Snowball/Snowball2.html
And FYI, there are still some piles of snow left in my yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge