Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Special Snowball Project

While I was looking for the quilt that inspired the snowball project I passed by a blog which was playing the theme from Cheers. It’s an old favorite song of mine, and one that really reflects how I feel about life...

Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.
Wouldn't you like to get away?
Sometimes you want to go
Where everybody knows your name,
and they're always glad you came.
You wanna be where you can see,
our troubles are all the same
You wanna be where everybody knows
Your name.
You wanna go where people know,
people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name.
My Cheers would be a quilt retreat…

ANYWAY…. I found the blog with the snowball quilt that started this, and I have asked the owner’s permission to borrow her photo. Hopefully she will reply soon with a positive answer.

In the meantime I have quickly made up the promised snowball pattern page. I’m calling this my Special Snowball Project and you can find the snowball directions at http://delawarequilts.com/BOMs/Snowball/

I’ll be adding more later, once I decide where I am going with this… I am thinking of showing a series of different blocks you can use with the snowball block. How does that sound? Anyone interested? Any suggestions, questions? Let me know, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge