Friday, March 19, 2010

One of those days

I’m not even going to tell you what kind of day I had yesterday, just let the subject do the talking. I will tell you I got nowhere on hummingbird wings or any other quilt pattern. I got nowhere on our taxes. I got nowhere on the laundry. And we’ve gotten nowhere on too many other issues too.

BUT today is another day, last day of winter and spring is most definitely in the air. My mini daffs are blooming all over the yard. I can see specks of yellow in the back yard gardens, bright shining spots of color. And look at how the front path is blooming.

Tomorrow is spring.

Tomorrow is National Quilting Day too… I should come up with something to give away, or “raffle” off for donations… I have lots of fabric I’m not using up at any speed. Maybe another large priority box of goodies… hmm… check back later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge