Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring ahead

Believe it or not daylight saving time is back, well it will be sometime in the middle of the night. I don’t know about you, but I try to change my clocks before I go to bed, which is around 10ish most nights. Then when I get up in the morning I know for sure what time it is, and there’s no guessing. However if you wanted to read previous posts about time changes you would know that it’s confusing no matter if I do it ahead of time or not, LOL

So Spring ahead before you go to bed or when you get up, which ever fits you the best…

Spring ahead also means it's time to put new batteries in your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarm batteries. And if you don’t have them why the hell heck not? Come on quilters, our stashes are great fuel for fires, we need smoke alarms more than the average person does!

And if we’re springing ahead today, spring can’t be too far away now… look at how far my garden had come since the last of the snow disappeared on the 10th.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! Thanks for thr reminder !!Your so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge