Saturday, March 20, 2010

No photo

There will not be a photo of the large priority box of fabrics today, I had other business to take care of. My dryer died the other day, which is why I didn’t get any laundry done. So today I ventured out of the house, second time this month I went out. Good news, it was a beautiful day, I didn’t even need a sweater, first time since we went to Florida that I’ve been able to do that. Bad news, it was Saturday and everyone else was out too. Lowes was packed! However we were lucky and found what we needed right away and we were on the way home in just minutes. And more good news, it will be delivered tomorrow, so John can deal with that!
So maybe I’ll get that photo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge