Friday, January 07, 2011

Almost finished

I just sewed the last row on the “Green Green” quilt. Well maybe.... I have six bocks I sewed together in what I thought was going to be the design and if I rip them apart I could add another row, but it’s a lot of ripping so I don’t know if I will or not.

I’ve decided to call this one “Green Green” because it is all green. Green being the in thing these days, this is completely recycled fabrics, leftovers from that commission over ten years ago. The top and the backing will all be made using that recycled fabrics. It will be totally reversible and all the fabrics are green and/or have green in them. Green Green it is!

I’ll post a photo when it is totally done, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge