Thursday, January 20, 2011

So what did I do today?

Came upstairs bright and early and started off the day by fixing an issue I’ve been having with this lap top, it wouldn’t connect to the internet with the air card. Something I read on line fixed the problem for me and now if needed I can connect again. Fortunately the air card is my travel and emergency connection, we’re wireless here at home and I don’t need the air card here.

Second, check retreat standings… I need to send a few bills out which I hate doing and I needed to make sure that my rooming list was almost ready to go to the hotel, Spring Retreat is coming up pretty fast.

While I was in the retreat mode I checked my 2012 Spring Retreat contract to make sure I had dates and costs ready for this year’s ladies, and sure enough I didn’t. Dates yes, costs no… I hate doing that math. Of course next year’s fees will be higher, what isn’t going up anymore? But I always hate having to tell everyone next year will cost more. I guess they all expect it and I’m the only one it really bothers though, at least that’s what they tell me.

Then I realized I was missing a contract for 2012, so fired off an email to my connection and she’s going to send me the missing contract. Sometime soon I will need to start working on the web sites for 2012… and 2011 has just started.

Just started yes but flying away… Spring is right around the corner and before we know it fall will be here followed shortly by Christmas again!


PS.. and I am doing some sewing or sorts, tying knots in the back of my Fantasy Flowers which isn't fun since I used a lot of invisible thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge