Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I am awe struck…

I have an excel spreadsheet that I did last year to list all of my quilts. I found from photographs, class listings, retreat records, etc that I had a fairly accurate count of quilts that I had made since I started quilting in 1974. I just opened up that spreadsheet to enter the two newest quilts, Green Green and the “secret green” project I’m almost finished. Green Green was #398, secret green is #399 which means that my next quilt, whatever it might be, will be quilt #400.

No, that is not all of my quilts. I have not listed any of my miniatures and I have photos of over 40 in my photo file. And there have been quite a few quilts go out of here for different charities that I never listed or photographed either.

Regardless 400 is a totally awesome number and I am very proud… now to decide what #400 will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge