Monday, January 10, 2011

Busy day....

Getting ready for another storm, maybe. It's one of those iffy storms, depends on where you live how much you will get. Last storm they said we would only get flurries... we got four inches. We are right on the line of who gets what... if the line moves slightly south we could get up to 8 inches, slightly north rain and ice... either way a miserable mess.

So before a storm I do laundry. Odd, not to me. Ever been without power and have your favorite cold weather clothes dirty? John does the last minute grocery run on his way home from work, tonight we only needed bread and they still had some.

And there was the Relay For Life work, we have a meeting scheduled for Wednesday night, weather depending. Only a zillion emails about that and they still can't make up their mind. (OK maybe not that many, but it sure seemed like it)

And of course as a quilter, I make sure I have hand work. But guess what, I don't. I hope I can find something to do tomorrow before the storm hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge