Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dear Waitress,

You were so pleasant to my husband this morning, refilling his coffee, making sure he was enjoying his breakfast. And you were so very cheerful when you served the table of three men next to us. Bringing them extra napkins, making sure their glasses were full, refilling them after every sip. I really enjoyed how you flirted with them and with my husband too. By the way, my tea was cold, and I do not appreciate that you conveniently forgot to bring me the hot water I asked for. You probably didn't hear me because I spoke with a female voice. And that my child is why you only got a $2 tip. Here's another tip for you, sometimes the women pay the bill, you better pay attention to them too!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:34 PM

    A tip is for good service. I would have held onto the tip and left comments for the waitress on the back of the check. Sorry this happened to you, but it has happened to many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this happen to me also. I left no tip to this person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad she or he doesn't read your blog. and what a scummy thing to do to a table. sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge