Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Almost finished

Yesterday after ripping out the border quilting and removing the folds, pressing the backing neatly and then quilting the borders over again, I put on the binding, trimmed off the excess backing and batting. Then I started hand sewing the binding while relaxing last night. It feels great to almost have this UFO finished.

However now I am back to that same old dilemma, what to do now? My problem is I have too many choices. I’ve been through my UFOs and the ones that I can quilt can’t be quilted because I don’t have any batting large enough. Yes I know I can piece it, but the pieces I have won’t work. So no more quilting for me until I get up to Lancaster to get some batting.

And I have LOTS of fabrics, and I have LOTS of new designs to be tested, but I can’t decide which one I want to do… decisions decisions decisions, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge