Saturday, January 22, 2011

No sewing Saturday

No sewing done today at all. We ran “downstate” to pick up some Relay gear and a little for the Retreats also. While down there we had brunch, it was good despite the waitress. On the way home we stopped at the outlets, one of my least favorite places.. I don't enjoy shopping. I needed socks. I have a problem wearing socks with too much nylon in them, and trying to find soft socks is hard. And trying to find socks that have mostly cotton in them in colors is nearly impossible. So I settled for 80/20 socks in white, with two pairs of black thrown in for excitement... I never wear black socks.

As soon as we got home I threw all the socks into the washer with two packages of purple Rit dye, so now I have purple socks... I hope they are comfortable and don't make my feet itch.

While the socks were dying I sorted out all the Relay gear, I love the new design and sure hope the Relayers do too, and buy it all up. I also like what I got for the retreaters, I hope they like them too. All the gear is another fundraiser for me and has done well in the past.

I may not have done any sewing, but I did a little designing. I saw a house on our trip that had an interesting roof pattern which looked a lot like a quilt pattern to me, so I came home and played with it on Electric Quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge