Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sorry no Fans photo yet

I’m still tying strings on the fan quilt, so no photo of it yet. Today didn’t start off well, blood day. I waited 25 minutes to get registered, then another 15 to go in to the vampires and then they couldn’t find any blood. OK, they found blood, but not enough to put in the little tubes and after too long poking me I called truce and took a break. Then I told them they had one stab in each arm and I would leave. I am normally a hard stick, and there are people in that lab who can always find my veins, but even the pro couldn’t find any today… until the second time around when he got it right away thank goodness.

Then the bank and of course there was a line. After the bank I dropped off five quits at my favorite quilter’s and had a nice visit with her. She’s a busy lady and I’m glad she has time for my quilts.

So now I am home and working on yet another UFO.. Fantasy Flowers which was a guild BOM project from 2004-2005. I started quilting it in May 2005 and this is as far as I got. My plan is to finish quilting and then bind this, finishing another UFO from the list, and then maybe moving on to another project, or another UFO, or… well who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge