Saturday, March 03, 2012

Answers to questions about pinterest

Did you join?  No I did not

Are you going to join?  No I am not

If you aren’t a member, how do you know what they have of yours pinned? 
Now that is a good question.  If you own a domain you can see what people have pinned from your domain easily.  http://pinterest.com/source/PUT YOUR DOMAIN NAME HERE.COM  So for my blog I would put http://pinterest.com/source/DelawareQuilts.blogspotcom/ and see no one has pinned from my blog.  Oh wait a minute, I left out a period. That should be http://pinterest.com/source/DelawareQuilts.blogspot.com/ and one of my November Stars photos was pinned. 

Gee, I wonder if I should be upset about that?   Oh my… what shall I do… NOTHING, just like I did about the things pinned from my web site. 

Someone else said to me, “a bookmark is fine but saving the picture actually reminds me better what I wanted to save.  It is a photo bookmark and way to get back to your web site” 
So pin away people I have other things to do, like quilting!
 

1 comment:

  1. Aw.. Pinterest... I use it a little bit but honestly, I usually don't remember to pin things. every once and a while I will pin things. but if I really want to keep an idea I save the web site or pic to my computer.... Most of the time I don't do any thing with the pics or info. But I like to save stuff... lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge