Sunday, March 11, 2012

Car is loaded, almost

The car is loaded except for a few last minute things…  the lap top, the rulers, the cutting table, the projects basket, flashlight, the briefcase, the camera, alarm clock, my toothbrush and toothpaste, my spare shoes, bobbins, spray bottle, flashlight, slotted ruler and who knows what else!

Why did we pack today?  Tomorrow is a work day and by time all the after work running around is done it will be dark… or so I thought.  I just, just now as I wrote that, remembered the time change.  We could have done all this tomorrow night.  But then I wouldn’t have time to gather what I’m missing.   I'll need that extra time too! 

So tomorrow as I run my errands my load will have time to shift and settle and make room (I hope) for what still needs to be packed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge