Friday, March 23, 2012

Today’s tree

Today’s pretty tree is my camellia tree in the front yard.  This is the most blossoms it has ever given us, and it is absolutely beautiful.  John said it looks like a Christmas tree decorated in pink, it is simply gorgeous. 


One of my regular readers said that I hadn’t mentioned quilting since the retreat… well there is a reason for that.  I seem to be having some a lot a heck of a lot of pain lately.  I took my last prednisone on January 29th and within two weeks I was feeling aches and pains.  I made it through the retreat and I think I hid it pretty well, probably only because my roommate uses a CPAP machine and didn’t hear my moans in the middle of the night.  John says I wake up 5 or 6 times a night groaning. 

However since coming home it’s been a different story.  I’m living on Tylenol and am actually looking forward to seeing the rheumatologist next week… how’s that for different?  

In the meantime I have a decision to make, pain or prednisone?  Which is the lesser of two evils, I have to decide that.  Right now the prednisone is winning. 

1 comment:

  1. Thats a bummer marge, I hope the Dr has some good ideas to help you through this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge