Monday, March 05, 2012

Trying to decide

I know I am not alone in this problem, but I’m having a horrible time deciding what pattern to use for my next quilt.  There are so many patterns out there, including my own.  I’ve made quilts from all of my published patterns and still own some of those quilts, so I certainly don’t want to make another quilt using those patterns.  Then there are the quilts that I’ve given away, but I already made quilts like that, do I want to make them again.  And then there are all the patterns that are in the works… I try to make a sample from each one.  There are a few in the files that I haven’t tried yet, but how do I decide which one to make next?  Decisions decisions… what to do what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge