Monday, March 05, 2012

So what did you do?

Well…. I went upstairs and wandered around looking for something to get my creative juices flowing. Then I decided since the Spring Retreat was only a week away I’d better start packing for that. I pulled out the projects from my friends UFO box that I want to work on, and then pulled fabrics for another little something I promised a long time ago but never got around to making, and then… well then I hit that what next wall again.

Oh wait, I have a few untested mysteries, perhaps I will work on a few of them up there. I cut fabrics for one and then checked the lap top for instructions for another one… found one that I think will be a good mindless retreat project.

Why mindless… I usually sew alone and there will be a room full of friends up there and I’m sure my mind will wander into many conversations, so the more mindless the work I have to do the better, less mistakes.

I think I have enough to keep me busy while retreating and if not, there are a few quilt shops up there I can find more fabric in… I do need to get some little boy fabric, and maybe some little girl fabric too, so there are endless possibilities up there to keep me busy.

And that Kathy is what I did today.

1 comment:

  1. yep, go for mindless -- last retreat I was at I kept making mistakes. Bummer.

    I love your new twist on the 3-D bow ties. I couldn't figure out how you made it circular until I actually looked at the directions. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge