Sunday, March 04, 2012

Wastin away again in margaritaville

Let me explain… I love margaritas and I have since I had my first one way back in the 70s when we lived in San Antonio.  I do not drink them often although I would if I wanted to be a boozer.  Margaritas are my most favorite alcoholic beverage… pretty much the only one I drink any more. 

However, because of the prednisone and other medications that I was on before that started over two years ago, I haven’t had a margarita in foooooorrreeeeevvvver…. Until tonight. 

I took my last dose of prednisone on January 29th and have been waiting patiently for it all to get out of my system.  And tonight we went out for a delicious Mexican dinner and guess what I had.  Only one, and it was enough… it was wonderful … no it was magnificent.  Yummylicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge