Sunday, March 04, 2012

Wastin away again in margaritaville

Let me explain… I love margaritas and I have since I had my first one way back in the 70s when we lived in San Antonio.  I do not drink them often although I would if I wanted to be a boozer.  Margaritas are my most favorite alcoholic beverage… pretty much the only one I drink any more. 

However, because of the prednisone and other medications that I was on before that started over two years ago, I haven’t had a margarita in foooooorrreeeeevvvver…. Until tonight. 

I took my last dose of prednisone on January 29th and have been waiting patiently for it all to get out of my system.  And tonight we went out for a delicious Mexican dinner and guess what I had.  Only one, and it was enough… it was wonderful … no it was magnificent.  Yummylicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge