Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I sewed!

I actually went upstairs and did some sewing today.  First I had to put away the fabrics I bought while on retreat, which was easy.  I didn’t buy much and what I did was for projects, so I made a few zip lock bags of projects.  Then I had to put away the projects I took on retreat with me and never touched, more projects in zip lock bags.  (I’m starting to have quite a few projects in plastic, PIPs)

Then I pulled out one of the projects I started at the retreat and finally got the top finished.  It’s only a wall hanging, but it’s almost done.  I hope to quilt it tomorrow and get it in the mail maybe even this weekend. 

I can’t show a real photo because the person it’s for reads this blog….  I’ll post a photo as soon as she gets it in the mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge