Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Getting back to the routine

At least I think I am getting back to my normal routine, much sooner than years past when it’s taken me a week to recover from a retreat.  That says a lot about this retreat, I was able to go and relax and not come home so dead I couldn’t function for a week.  Today I can honestly say I have completed the retreat work that needs to be done except for a few little things.

I need to make a deposit, which will be done when I go to the Doctor’s tomorrow for my check up.  (I thought the appointment was today, but it’s not until Wednesday)  I still need to take my sewing things upstairs to the sewing room too.  The fabric is in the washer and I haven’t taken up my projects basket yet. 

I had such plans, seven projects.  No I didn’t expect to finish all seven, but I thought I’d put a dent in them.  I finished a sample for the next mystery although it was smaller than I intended it to be.  I found myself very distracted by retreat antics while cutting and didn’t do a very accurate job.  But the top is finished and I do love it.  I also made a few blocks for another project but time ran out and that was all I got done. 
 
My plans are to finish the project I started at the retreat then start another one of the mystery projects.  Hopefully my accuracy will be better here with no distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge