Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's working!

Yep, the prednisone is most certainly working.  We had a like new bed last night, the night before I was awake tossing and turning most of the night.  Last night when I crawled into bed at 12:30 I fell right asleep.  That 12:30 is another sign it’s working, I usually am in bed by 10:30.  But the bed was so comfy it put me right to sleep.  Then I was wide awake at 5:30.  Whoops, too early, so I went back under the covers and dozed off and on until 7:30 when I gave up and got up. 

Next I noticed it was working when the coffee pot weighed a lot less than it did previously.  Yes, it was just as full, but my arms are already stronger.  Another sign, I was browsing the pantry at 7:30 for food, even before the coffee had finished brewing.  Normally I don’t eat breakfast until about 10 or sometimes I entirely skip it and don’t eat until lunch.  I realized what was happening and stepped away from the pantry without eating anything… coffee was ready so that will do for now.  I'm headed upstairs to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge