Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's working!

Yep, the prednisone is most certainly working.  We had a like new bed last night, the night before I was awake tossing and turning most of the night.  Last night when I crawled into bed at 12:30 I fell right asleep.  That 12:30 is another sign it’s working, I usually am in bed by 10:30.  But the bed was so comfy it put me right to sleep.  Then I was wide awake at 5:30.  Whoops, too early, so I went back under the covers and dozed off and on until 7:30 when I gave up and got up. 

Next I noticed it was working when the coffee pot weighed a lot less than it did previously.  Yes, it was just as full, but my arms are already stronger.  Another sign, I was browsing the pantry at 7:30 for food, even before the coffee had finished brewing.  Normally I don’t eat breakfast until about 10 or sometimes I entirely skip it and don’t eat until lunch.  I realized what was happening and stepped away from the pantry without eating anything… coffee was ready so that will do for now.  I'm headed upstairs to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are once again moderated so that no one has to see the spam that some robot keeps trying to post. Your comments ARE important to me, and I will approve them as long as they aren’t smutty or trying to sell something. And if your ID is not accepted, send me an email, my address is on the sidebar.
Thanks for understanding
Marge