Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Done shopping

I will make a full report later but for now will confess I went fabric shopping today. I got what I wanted and a little bit more... just a little... spending just under $200 on fabrics and bulk foods at Sauders.... and probably only $30 of that is food, LOL.

Having a wonderful time and the retreat hasn't officially started yet. Expecting ladies any time now, I hope, unless they are all out shopping too.

Saw these handsome fellows on the way back, wanted to share... didn't know geese shed in the fall but these guys certainly were losing their feathers.

1 comment:

  1. I am slightly jealous. I liked shopping at Sauders, portapotties and all. Share pictures of your fabs when you get back home please.

    The geese are molting.

    I think you have a great beginning on the mystery quilt. It is amazing how creative you are....

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge