Monday, November 22, 2010

How come?

How come every time I go to the Doctors I have to visit the vampires shortly after? How come they never order the test they need the first time and make me go back again and again?

How come some people can find my veins in seconds and others, not at all?

How come it seems every time I have fasting blood, the computers are down? If I’ve just had a nice meal and am not hungry at all everything goes speedily. If I am fasting aka starving to death then nothing goes anywhere at any speed…

Today the computers were down and it took them an hour to check me in… after I’d been there 55 minutes they decided they could draw my blood without the paper work. Took the tech two minutes to draw three buckets full and the paper work still wasn’t ready. Want to bet they mess it up and I have to do it all over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge