Monday, November 22, 2010

I’m committed now!

Or maybe I should be committed! I said I wasn’t going to do Thanksgiving here unless I felt better. One day awake all day and I’ve decided I’m better and now Thanksgiving dinner is here.

Actually the Doc said I was better, so much so she didn’t give me those dreaded shots today. My counts, marks or levels or whatever they say are all right where they should be finally and that means I am almost cured… almost. It could come back. But for now I am doing great, and I even get to skip a whole month with no Drs appointments.

Maybe… Remember I had more blood work done today, just incase that sleepiness was something bad, fingers crossed it isn’t.

I am now on a very low dose of prednisone for three months, and if all those counts, levels and marks stay where they are supposed to be and I don’t have any flare ups, I can go off of it.

And between now and then, Thanksgiving first. Only twelve people, I think I can manage, and I know my Honey will help me… right Dear?

And if I make it through Thanksgiving, I will consider Christmas… wonder what day Christmas will come on this year?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:10 AM

    Enjoy your Thanksgiving, and your continuing improvement in health! Make someone else do the dishes, though... - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is on a Saturday this year.

    Glad to hear that you are feeling better. . .continued improvement!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge