Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving thanks

This year I have a lot to be thankful for, most of all my amazing family. I could not have asked for better men in my life, three wonderful caring men. The ladies in my young men’s lives are also wonderful and I hope they stay around forever. Kelly is the sparkle in Mike’s eyes and Steph the motivation in Jon’s. And John, what can I say. He is my Mr Perfect and he is my reason for living.

I am thankful for my health, so much more now than I ever knew I had to be thankful for my body. I have conquered all the quirks my body has thrown at me so far and am extremely thankful I could prepare Thanksgiving dinner and clean up after and not have any aches and pains afterward.

I am thankful for my friends… my friend for the last 23 years who has become like a sister to me… family friends who are not really family but closer to me than any family I ever had… cyber friends who are now near and dear to me, some who I have gotten to know and love dearly like family members. And of course all my cyber friends who I have never met but who support me and encourage me daily.

I am thankful for my lovely house with all its dust and leaking copper pipes because it is a roof over my head and truly home.

I am thankful,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge