Monday, November 08, 2010

My November Retreat projects

I will be putting the binding on this at the retreat, it’s so big this very well may be the ONLY thing I do, LOL! This is last year’s Retreat project, which I finally finished a while ago. Now all that is left is the binding and I can mark it as finished on my UFO list!

I’ve also cut out another of this year’s Retreat/Mystery project, I like it so much I wanted to make another one.

I also have another project I want to work on while there, and I have my have my scrappy batik project that I started at the October Retreat.

I have plenty to keep me busy, besides all the retreat fun that goes on. I start retreating tomorrow, I'm picking up Anne at the airport around one and then the fun begins!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I want to go retreating to! I know I was just there in October, but it seems so long ago. I just love your retreats! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge