Tuesday, November 02, 2010

One step and another day closer!

That November retreat gets closer every day, and I can’t wait. Today I finally got around to printing all the patterns, the ones for after the mystery is solved. Tomorrow I will print the mystery steps. Need to remember to pack my paper scissors so I can cut the clues up after I get there.

I really can’t wait to show off my finished quilt for this project, I love it so much! At first I thought I loved it just because it was completely finished, but the more I look at it the more I truly love the whole quilt, the fabrics, the pattern and the lovely quilting!

PS. Not one political call today, YIPPEE!
PS again, spoke too soon. Three since I posted all asking me if I voted and I told them all the same thing, N.O.Y.B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge