Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Photos into puzzles

I love jigsaw puzzles, I have for years. They got challenging to me when arthritis set in but I got around it. How? With a computer jigsaw puzzle game that’s how. Several years ago back on the original lap top I found a terrific game which I really loved. It came with some puzzles ready to play, and also gave you the option to create your own puzzles. I loved taking miscellaneous photos from all over the www and making puzzles from them. When that lap top died I tried to find the game again, and woe be me, it wasn’t anywhere to be found.

Then miraculously one day recently I happened to find it again and bought it again and now I have it on both lap tops. When I am web surfing, or even better blog hopping, I save pretty photos into a file I call aptly “puzzles”. Then when I am in the puzzle mood, usually in the evening when I’m almost tired but not quite, I load up one of those photos, create a puzzle with it and puzzle myself to sleep.

So thanks to all of you who share your lovely photos on your blogs… today I “borrowed” photos from Bonnie and Dawn, ones I am sure will make lovely but challenging puzzles for some late night adventure.


PS, the name of the puzzle game is Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum Edition and I got it at GameHouse.com

2 comments:

  1. I save lovely blog photos, too, but I use them for wallpaper on my desktop. I didn't realize such a puzzle program existed. Where did you purchase it? Is it available online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the name of the puzzle game. I think it might go on my Christmas wish list. Something easy for the kids to find for me. And, yep, same questions as Nancy has. Waving at you Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge