Saturday, November 27, 2010

Guess what?

My Quarter of a Courthouse is now officially finished and off of my UFO list and on my bed!

Guess what else?

I have now officially moved my sewing room back upstairs! I can navigate the stairs almost normally, no pain at all, and decided it was time to come back upstairs to my own space. Some of my “stuff” is still downstairs in the office, but little by little I will bring it all back up here where it belongs. I think I will even take down the extra tables we put up in there and make it an office again rather than combined sewing room office… John deserves at least one room to himself in this house!

But for now, I have a project that needs doing ASAP… I am making a Dallas Cowboys quilt for a special little guy. I had the fabrics and he needs a quilt, so I’m making it. It will be a simple and easy quilt but already two young men said it was perfect for the purpose!

PS.. Guess what else? This is my 700th post! Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge