Friday, November 19, 2010

Half a bug?

Every heard of anyone having half a bug? I think I do. I can’t keep my eyes open, feel like I’ve run a marathon and if you know me you would know that would wipe me out for months… I’ve been sleeping 14 to 16 hours a day for the last three days. I have no appetite, just nothing appeals to me. I’m not sick, but I do have problems with runs… and we’ll just leave it at that… I’ve been running and not in that marathon either. I don’t really feel bad, I just don’t feel good.

Can’t blame it on the retreat, I got plenty of sleep this time. I was in bed by 10:30 every night but Saturday, and that wasn’t too late, only 11:15.

Honestly, I am wondering if I picked this up when I went to visit the vampires earlier this week. Even though there were hardly any patients waiting to have their blood drained, one of them must have shared this with me… wasn’t that nice… NOT!

PS, I have an appointment with the Doc on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge