Friday, August 29, 2008

Another progress report

After many many trips up and down stairs, and thanks to my strong manly son and hubby, all of my fabric shelf units are now on the second floor in their new home. Two of them are already full of fabrics, and as soon as I am finished writing this, I will start filling the third one. Hopefully all of my fabrics will fit on these units with a little bit of extra room for some kits, class samples and WIPs.

Tomorrow, hopefully, John will purchase the needed boards to build the final cabinet, one that will house all the bins of fabrics, scraps, UFOs, and what ever else I can fit on there.

Then I will sort out my magazines and books, decide which ones to keep, what to put on Half.com, and what to just plain toss in recycling. Then I will bring up the two remaining shelf units, which will house books, magazines, patterns. Etc.

Then I will sort through the piles and piles of “stuff” which have accumulated around the room, and find homes for everything, or just get rid of it. I already have a pile of fabrics I will take to the retreats and hopefully find homes for. Or maybe eBay!

Sooner or later the sewing machine and cabinet will come up… I hope I have room for it!

I’ll post a photo later, maybe even one of the finished corner… but it may not be until tomorrow sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge