Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yes, we are home

Yes, we are home, and that is exactly why you haven’t heard from us… sorry. We arrived home about 7:30 last night, and had just finished unloading car when Jonathon and Steph arrived. From then till bedtime we talked, about our trip and about Jonathon’s plans for things he is “thinking” about. Then we went to bed, and I will say it was very nice sleeping in our own bed again.

Then morning rolled around and we’ve been looking at photos, talking about the trip and much more… then Mike arrived and we started all over again. Now we are all starving and there isn’t any food in the house, so we’re going out to eat.

I promise I will post something soon… life should resume some normalcy tomorrow when everyone is gone but me.

wow.... do I have a lot to share! Over 7000 miles....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge