Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday August 3rd from Layton Utah

This is mainly for our boys and the Driskill family.... here he is in all his glory... Uncle Eddie

For the rest of you, Ed was like a family member when we were in England, and we've been going over old times and having a great visit since we arrived.

Ruthie, don't you worry about me, I am not spending all my time here on the blog.... I'm having a great time, and doing less work than John... poor guy is doing all the driving and did that conference, and all I've done is played!

Margie in Tx, thanks for you comment. Glad I brought back great memories to you.

Debbie and Candy, don't worry, it is me. Me the fun one, not the quilter. Although Ed has recommended a quilt shop somewhere on our route out of here that we have to stop at, as per the gal across the hallway from him at work.

Anne, Ed is still Ed, and if your ears were ringing, we were of course talking about you and Jon and other people at RAF Fairford.

Peggy, almost 5000 now. And we haven't decided which route to go home.

1 comment:

  1. Marge! The quilter IS the "FUN ONE"!! We love her!

    Smiles,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge