Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Oh by the way

Guess where else I went yesterday…. Our friend Ed recommended this place, which was recommended to him by the lady across the hall at work. And since I had not been in one single quilt shop the whole trip I decided to have a look.

Boy am I glad I did, what a nice shop. The fabric was so nicely displayed, and there were quilts hanging everywhere. All of the quilts were colorful and had the pattern name and/or class name attached to it. The help was very friendly, and I will confess, it was very very hard not buying any fabric.

I resisted the urge to buy fabric and only picked up two patterns which I had never seen before, and a little something for the SOBs… very little ladies, don’t get too excited!

And Barbara, I expected to see you in there, since your car was parked outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated because of spam.
Thanks for understanding,
Marge